attract via social media

Open dialogues about media literacy and factual information can create conflict; why does this happen?

PLN is a tool that is very much in line with modern technological developments. We can meet like-minded people at PLN. At the end of the course, PLN can help with post-course professional development. Each of us can set up our PLN after the course in the blog and social media as a PLN for professional development. As long as we continue to use PLN, update content regularly, and keep in touch with people in the same field, we can improve ourselves further.

What is the benefit of having a PLN that values media literacy?

Professionally, I think there are plenty of opportunities. The first is that we can be professionals, publish regularly, and make money from traffic. In addition to the professional field, I have met many online bloggers for job interviews and learning. They teach people rich interview skills by sharing their experiences and what the interviewer wants to hear. I think joining the PLN field will be very helpful for our job hunting. Finally, in terms of work, we can also enter the PLN field of the same industry. When we encounter work problems, we can share our work experience and help each other solve the problems. Professionals of different cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds will have different opinions.